// Our Approach
Process for Success
Successful retail consumer engagement programs require careful strategy and planning. At Red Leaf, we have developed a comprehensive process honed by more than twenty years of experience and hundreds of successful programs. It’s a process based on our real life experiences, which we’ve adapted into a strict set of guidelines that we follow on every project to ensure quality control.
Our process begins with a thorough understanding of both the market and our client’s objectives.
- Market research
- Client strategies transitioned to retail opportunities
- Understand external marketing behaviour, targeting demographic purchasing and influences
- Integrate client strategies within retail environment to maximize overall program
Our development team consists of internal staff and an expansive network of external partners.
- Full design strategy to complement in-store goals
- Global manufacturing partnerships for greater effect and maximized reach
- Maximize efficiency through competitive quality and innovation
- Prioritize flexibility and longevity through sustainability
Our emphasis on this complex and underappreciated phase of every program ensures effective client results.
- Integrate strategy, production and service offering at retail
- Optimize logistics and in-field service support with the goal to surpass expected deficiency standards
- Structured service and reporting products
- An array of customer driven services